Job description :
• Record journal entries and certain month-end closing procedures
• Perform monthly account balance reconciliations
• Analyze balance sheet and income statement account fluctuations, locate and resolve discrepancies
• Cash and debt management support, including cash position reporting
• Assist with bank relationship management, including opening or modifying bank accounts and banking services
• Preparation of certain financial reporting schedules required under the Company’s credit facilities
• Process documentation ownership – create treasury/cash management documentation and update periodically; ensure appropriate controls are in place.
• Assist with the Company’s annual insurance renewal process as well as ongoing maintenance.
Job Requirements :
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Minimum of 2 to 4years’ experience in accounting and/or other finance/treasury roles
• Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and willingness to interact cross-functionally with the business,
• Ability and willingness to research and investigate transactions and accounting entries to determine the appropriateness of accounting treatment
•Strong analytical skills and ability to identify problems, articulate, and carry out solutions. Experience with the Great Plains system preferred